The Westonfence system offers its users:
- Enhanced animal husbandry and pasture utilisation through its capacity to control total grazing pressure
- The ability to protect valuable crops and pastures from the invasion of feral and other unwanted animals (kangaroos, neighbours' stock etc)
- Security of valuable livestock and seedstock animals
- The opportunity to develop fully the potential of land bordering the uncontrolled habitat of native and feral animals eg National Parks
- Improved land management adding to flexibility and ease of management decisions
- Fast, efficient and cost effective construction
The fence can be electrified, but remains extremely effective without power.